Monday, April 6, 2009

Eamon's Christening Cupcakes.

Last weekend I had an order for 48 Cupcakes. 24 were to be choc mud flavoured w/ choc buttercream icing, and the other 24 to be white choc mud flavoured with vanilla buttercream icing, sprinkled with Cachous. This is what we come up with.


I displayed them on my own stand for these photos, but Amanda (Eamon's Mum) bought her own stand and displayed them on it.

Amanda is also Amelia's Mum, whom I made the pink Number 3 cake for last year. It was great to get a repeat order :) When Amanda asked her Husband what sort of cake he wanted for Eamon's Christening, his reply was "a cake by Kat" I was so excited, LOL!

3 comments:

Kate said...

They look heavenly!

Another amazing job, Kat!

Krissy Christie said...

OMG yum!!!I wish I could bake LOL

Krissy xx

Kat said...

Thanks Kate & Krissy! They were Yumm!