Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Boys Night In!

Every Tuesday night for the past 2 months, I have been going out. 7 weeks of it I had Tafe, and the others I go to beading classes. Basically it's my night to do what I like.

Adam (& Harrison) have been inviting their mate Mick, and Adam's Dad Steve over for a boys night. They watch TV (Wipeout & Two & a Half Men), eat pizza & drink beer (Harrison doesn't).

Well last Tuesday, my class was cancelled, so I stayed home, so I decided to make my own pizza. The boys aren't very adventurous with their pizza, and I was asked to make Hawaiian. Easy.

Hawaiian Pizza

Dough

220ml water
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
300 grams / 2 cups plain flour
75 grams / 1/2 cup wholemeal plain flour
1 1/2 teaspoons dried yeast

1. Add ingredients in order they are listed to bread maker pan.
2. Set to pizza dough (50 minute)
3. Scrape down sides of pan after approx 10 minutes.
4. Let it do its thing.
5. Once the bread maker has finished, take dough out of pan, and roll out on a lined tray. (I used a biscuit tray)

Topping

2 Tablespoons tomato paste
2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
Ham
Pineapple
Pizza cheese

1. Mix together the paste and sauce. Spread over pizza base.
2. Sprinkle a small amount of cheese over.
3. Cover with Ham, then pineapple, then cover with cheese.
4. Place in oven, and cook for 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
5. Slice & eat.

No comments: